Client Service Project Manager Assistant
As a Project Manager Assistant you will provide customer service to our clients, front and back end project management, generate quotations for analytical services, interact with the Sales & Marketing staff and assist with entering of bottle orders and or courier requests. Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Review of all incoming Chain Of Custody documents for accounts assigned, and logging of jobs into LIMS database.
- Set up and maintaining of project details in LIMS database and workflows.
- Review quotations.
- Provide support to Project Managers and Stability and Sample Management Log In team members.
- Professional phone demeanor and excellent communications skills with the ability to interact with a wide range of people.
- Flexible schedule.
Qualification include a BA/BS in Chemistry, Biology or related science discipline preferred. A minimum of 0-2 years in the pharmaceutical and/or medical device industry required. Knowledge of cGMPs and related compliance regulations and guidances a plus.
Minimum Skills Requirements:
- Strong attention to detail and able to handle multiple activities while maintaining a focus on quality.
- Must have excellent interpersonal, time management and organizational skills.
- Be a team player but also skilled to work independently.
- Detail oriented with the ability to follow-through in a timely manner.
- Ability to multi-task and able to manage several projects at one time.
- Must be motivated and have a positive attitude.
- Analytical Chemists *All-Levels*
- Analytical Chemist III
- Associate Director, Extractables & Leachables
- Client Services Project Manager
- Client Services Project Manager Assistant
- Lab Technician - Chemistry
- Lab Technician - Microbiology
- Microbiology Manager
- Microbiologist II
- Quality Assurance Specialist
- Senior Scientist - Extractables & Leachables
- Senior Scientist - Analytical Development