Client Services Associate Project Manager
As an Associate Project Manager, you will aid Project Managers in providing world-class customer service. This position will also interact with the Sales & Marketing staff and other internal departments.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Support Project Managers by following up on action items, coordinating with internal departments, and conducting other tasks as assigned.
- Review sample submission forms and other client documents for accuracy, completeness, and alignment with project scope.
- Review project details in LIMS database for accuracy and utilize internal workflows as needed.
- Submit quotation requests and review finale quotations with guidance from Project Managers.
- Become proficient with the various workflows within the Electronic Document Management System.
- Complete Chain of Custody forms for shipping out samples and provide to Stability and Sample Management.
- Client-facing interactions, as assigned.
- BA/BS in Chemistry, Biology, or related science discipline preferred.
- Minimum of 0-2 years in the pharmaceutical and/or medical device industry.
Minimum Skills Requirements:
- Strong attention to detail and able to handle multiple activities while maintaining a focus on quality.
- Must have excellent time management, and organizational skills.
- Be a team player, able to take direction but also skilled to work independently.
- Ability to multi-task, manage several items at one time, and shift priorities, as needed
- Excellent communication skills, including a professional phone demeanor and the capability to interact with a wide range of individuals.
- Must be self-motivated and have a positive attitude.
- Desire to grow with Boston Analytical
- Analytical Chemists *All-Levels*
- Analytical Chemist II, Raw Materials
- Associate Director, Extractables & Leachables
- Associate Director, Quality Assurance
- Client Services Associate Project Manager
- Environmental Monitoring EM Technician
- IT Manager
- Lab Technician - Chemistry
- Microbiology Manager
- Senior Scientist - Extractables & Leachables
- Scientist II - Method Development and Validation
- Senior Scientist - Method Development and Validation