Client Services Project Manager
In this position you will interact on a daily basis with clients, sales and internal staff to ensure our clients’ needs are being met. The goal is to provide outstanding customer service to our clients and to advocate for the client internally.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Communicate and define objectives and requirements necessary to structure the clients overall project.
- Effectively communicate internally specific project needs of client.
- Successfully manage projects and timelines to meet clients need and expectations.
- Provide excellent communication skills to effectively communicate with the client by both phone and email.
- Ability to follow internal processes for client requests, providing agendas and meeting minutes for conference calls, initiating new projects and assist in quote generation.
- Requires professional conduct during conference calls, phone calls and email.
- Responds in a timely fashion to all client inquiries.
- Must understand client expectations and value of service to the client.
- The successful candidate will be customer service focused and advocate for the clients’ needs.
- Daily review of incoming projects and interaction with sales staff.
- Hold project kick off meetings internally and externally with clients.
Qualification include a BA or BS degree in Chemistry, Biology or related science discipline preferred. A minimum of 2-3 years in the pharmaceutical and/or medical device industry required. Knowledge of cGMPs and related compliance regulations and guidances a plus.
Minimum Skills Requirements:
- Strong competencies in planning, project management, and organization with the ability to lead multiple activities while maintaining a focus on quality.
- Must have excellent interpersonal, time management and organizational skills.
- Be a team player but also skilled to work independently.
- Detail oriented with the ability to follow-through in a timely manner.
- Ability to multi-task and able to manage several projects at one time.
- Must be motivated and have a positive attitude.
- Analytical Chemists *All-Levels*
- Analytical Chemist III
- Associate Director, Extractables & Leachables
- Client Services Project Manager
- Client Services Project Manager Assistant
- Lab Technician - Chemistry
- Lab Technician - Microbiology
- Microbiology Manager
- Microbiologist II
- Quality Assurance Specialist
- Senior Scientist - Extractables & Leachables
- Senior Scientist - Analytical Development