LIMS Support Specialist
The LIMS Support Specialist will be trained to build, update, and test new product builds for the Boston Analytical Laboratory Information Management System (LIMS).
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide advanced support for the LIMS v6 application.
- Provide exceptional customer service to internal employees.
- Build and update client products and ELNs
- Implement minor LIMS projects
- Create Analysis’ in LIMS
- Estimate Reagents needed for projects based on provided methods.
Qualifications include a bachelor’s degree in Chemistry or related Science with a minimum of 1-3 years of relatable experience working with computers or in a pharmaceutical or similar lab environment. Knowledge of programming and application development, and direct experience in LabWare LIMS would be considered a huge plus. The successful candidate will be motivated to develop an in-depth knowledge of the BA LIMS application at all levels.
Minimum Skills Requirements:
- Must be able to quickly learn new technologies and applications.
- Must have experience working in a pharmaceutical environment
- Individual must be organized, detail-oriented, and possess the ability to logically investigate and determine both the causes of reported issues as well as how to resolve those same issues.
- Must be willing to learn how to service a wide range of IT software, and lab instrumentation.
- A self-starter, motivated person who possesses good interpersonal and communication skills capable of effectively interacting with all departments and client personnel.
- A team player with the ability to seek direction or act independently as the situation demands.
- Must be a team player with integrity and concern for the quality of Company products, services and staff members.
- Analytical Chemists *All-Levels*
- Group Leader - Microbiology 2nd Shift
- Lab Technician - Chemistry
- Lab Technician - Microbiology 1st & 2nd Shift
- LIMS Support Specialist
- Microbiologist - Framingham
- Microbiologist II
- Quality Assurance Specialist 2nd Shift
- QA Specialist II
- Senior Analytical Chemist - Raw Materials
- Senior Scientist Analytical Development