In this Marketing Coordinator position you will work with the General Manager to plan, budget and discuss the marketing strategy and branding objective. The primary duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensure that messages are supportive of and consistent with marketing strategies.
- Develop marketing communications campaigns.
- Create, deliver, edit, and optimize marketing materials such as Print Ads, Sell Sheets and Mass Mail materials.
- Supervise social media outreach; Deliver content via LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
- Coordinate and deliver email campaigns.
- Coordinate flow of information and communication on the Boston Analytical website. Plan and create content for the site.
- Work with the website vendor to update site content, as well as analyze monthly statistics and metrics to determine potential updates/changes to the website.
- Promote products and services through public relations initiatives.
- Create and deliver press releases, media relations content, case studies, and white papers when needed.
- Coordinate and create quarterly employee newsletter content and layout.
- Work with General Manager to determine event budget and manage expenses to that budget.
- Generate and track purchase orders and invoices.
- You will work with the Marketing Events Specialist to coordinate the Trade Show & Event schedule, including but not limited to:
- Book trade shows and events.
- Coordinate Sales Team schedules for attendance at trade shows and events.
- Schedule travel for the team members attending trade shows and events
- Research additional event opportunities.
- Work with display vendors to create marketing displays for trade shows and events.
- Working with the Sales Team, and utilizing SalesForce.com to collect, track, and analyze sales leads generated by trade shows and events.
Qualification include a Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business or Communications with 5+ years of related experience preferably in the Life Science industry. Proficient in using Microsoft Office including Work, Excel and Powerpoint. Familiarity in graphics software and social media outlets such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn is a plus.
Minimum Skills Requirements:
- Highly self-motivated contributor with strong strategic, creative, and analytical thinking skills.
- Must have the ability and skill to perform the detailed job requirements noted above competently, and proficiently.
- A self-starter, motivated person who possesses good interpersonal skills capable of effectively interacting with both technical and non-technical individuals.
- Strong written, organizational and verbal communication skills.
- Must be a team player with integrity and concern for the quality of Company products, services and staff members.
- Analytical Chemists *All-Levels*
- Group Leader - Microbiology 2nd Shift
- Group Leader Chemistry 2nd Shift
- Lab Technician - Chemistry
- Lab Technician - Microbiology 1st & 2nd Shift
- LIMS Support Specialist
- Microbiologist - Framingham
- Microbiologist II
- Quality Assurance Specialist 2nd Shift
- QA Specialist II
- Senior Analytical Chemist - Raw Materials
- Senior Scientist Analytical Development