Marketing Events Specialist
This is a developing role which will require someone to plan, organize and manage a variety of trade shows, conferences, events and planning activities for meetings including budget management, presentation creation and support, coordinating facilities, technology, equipment, logistical requirements and other even related items.
The successful candidate will have outstanding customer service, is an enthusiastic professional who is comfortable speaking in public and is able to build relationships. Initially, your responsibilities with include:
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Coordinating, execute and manage marketing activities in relation to industry trade shows, events and conferences.
- Plan and ensure coordination and development of booth layout, graphics, presentations, activities and corporate meeting plans.
- Lead marketing coordination and some content creation for sales team meetings.
- Performing administrative functions for the website, and updating website content.
- Serve as liaison with vendors and all onsite related event matters.
- Manage event budget and keep track of event finances.
- BA in Marketing, Business or Communication
- 2 years minimum marketing experience
- Previous trade show experience required
- Willing to work occasional evenings and weekends.15% Travel.
Minimum Skills Requirements:
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel and Powerpoint
- Professional demeanor and excellent interpersonal and written communication skills.
- Comfortable working in a complex, collaborative and fast paced environment
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to prioritize and balance multiple projects simultaneously
- Familiarization with social media outlets.
- Extremely thorough and organized
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Analytical Chemists *All-Levels*
- Environmental Monitoring Technician
- Help Desk Specialist
- Lab Technician - Chemistry
- Marketing Events Specialist
- Metrology Technician
- Microbiology Group Leader
- QA Compliance Specialist
- QA Specialist III
- Sample Management Technician
- Senior Scientist - Analytical Development