In this position you will support members of our sales team in a fast paced environment. You will be trained both internally and externally. Training will include exposure to client services, laboratory, formal sales training, field training, job shadowing and industry related events and marketing. This has the potential to lead into a full time sales position with responsibility for developing new business.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Administrative functions related to sales and marketing team.
- Strong Focus on managing leads from various sources in Salesforce Database.
- Help set meetings for external sales people to establish new clients from the prospect lists.
- Help set up onsite meetings with clients for external sales team.
- Respond to leads generated from the web site and other sources that are not in territories assigned to a sales person.
- Assist sales people with any sales related issues.
- Develop leads and prospects using social media.
- Attend sales related off site functions and conferences as needed. Set up and break down company displays.
This is a great opportunity for a college graduate. Qualification include a Bachelor’s degree in Chemistry, Biology or related science discipline or a minimum of 3 years’ experience. Successful candidate will have strong computer, presentation, communication, analytical and customer service skills. The successful candidate will present themselves professionally on the phone and with face-to-face meetings with clients. You will have excellent communication, presentation, phone and interpersonal skills. Must be a highly motivated and organized individual with the ability to work autonomously. Attending professional networking meetings before and after normal business hours may be required.
Minimum Skills Requirements:
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects at one time.
- Ability to effectively apply newly learned knowledge and skills.
- A self-starter, motivated person who possesses good interpersonal skills capable of effectively interacting with all departments and client personnel.
- Must have excellent organizational, verbal communication, time management and technical documentation skills.
- Must be a team player with integrity and concern for the quality of Company products, services and staff members.
- Analytical Chemists *All-Levels*
- Environmental Monitoring Technician
- Help Desk Specialist
- Lab Technician - Chemistry
- Marketing Events Specialist
- Metrology Technician
- Microbiology Group Leader
- QA Compliance Specialist
- QA Specialist III
- Sample Management Technician
- Senior Scientist - Analytical Development