Account Executive – Northwest Region
The Account Executive is responsible for developing new business, while maintaining long term relationships with our current clients. The specific area for this position is Northwest region.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Significant level of responsibility to develop sales and marketing strategies to increase revenues.
- Strong focus on prospecting for new accounts.
- Maintain close relationships with existing accounts by meeting regularly with clients and accounts to present and demonstrate Boston Analytical testing services.
- Maintain contacts with clients to monitor their satisfaction with services.
- Prepare and submit pricing contracts to clients for services.
- Achieve sales revenue goals.
- Perform market research.
- Develop marketing and sales plans.
- Attend sales related off site functions and conferences as needed.
REQUIREMENTS & QUALIFICATIONS
Qualification include a Bachelor’s degree in a Chemistry, Biology or related science discipline with 5-7 years’ of Sales experience in the Life Sciences or Pharmaceutical Outsourcing marketplace. Previous laboratory experience with analytical and/or microbiology testing. Successful candidate will have strong presentation, communication, analytical and customer service skills. Must be a highly motivated and organized individual with the ability to work autonomously. Attending professional networking meetings before and after normal business hours may be required. Travel within the U.S.
An understanding of the following: USP Microbiological Procedures , HPLC / GC , Dissolution, Method Validation, Product Release and Stability Testing and Current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP’s).
MINIMUM SKILLS REQUIREMENTS
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects at one time.
- Ability to effectively apply newly learned knowledge and skills.
- A self-starter, motivated person who possesses good interpersonal skills capable of effectively interacting with all departments and client personnel.
- Must have excellent organizational, verbal communication, time management and technical documentation skills.
- Must be a team player with integrity and concern for the quality of Company products, services and staff members.
- Account Executive - Northwest Region Sales
- Analytical Chemist - All Levels
- Associate Director, Extractables & Leachables
- Associate Director, Microbiology
- Associate Project Manager - Client Services
- Compliance Coordinator
- Environmental Monitoring (EM) Lead
- Environmental Monitoring (EM) Analyst
- Environmental Monitoring (EM) Technician
- Microbiologist III
- Project Manager - Client Services
- Quality Investigator
- Senior Scientist - Extractables & Leachables
- Senior Scientist - Method Development and Validation
- Stability & Sample Management Manager