In this position you plan and coordinate the ongoing support and maintenance of Boston Analytical’s network infrastructure. Demonstrates strong subject matter knowledge pertaining to both IT capabilities and functional business processes, with particular strength in respect client relations. In this role you are responsible for understanding overall goals and objectives of the business and assisting in the identification and delivery of technical and business process solutions and continuous improvement initiatives.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide first level and-user technical support including desktop and phones.
- Provide exceptional customer service to internal employees.
- Troubleshoot problems with network connectivity, web access and basic network connectivity and google access.
- Resolve issues using appropriate troubleshooting and helpdesk ticketing.
- Diagnose and resolve client side hardware problems or failures?
- Oversee provision accounts for new users/terminated users as well as password administration.
- Enforce company IT standards and IT policies.
- Identify security risk to the environment from a client-side standpoint.
- Manage and troubleshoot video conferencing systems.
- Maintain software and hardware inventory.
- Create and maintain IT related documents, procedures, and SOP’s.
- Maintain and monitor IP Phone systems.
- Provide advanced support for business applications including LIMS v6, Atlas 8.2, and Empower3.
Qualification include a bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field with a minimum of 2+ years of relatable experience working with computers.
Minimum Skills Requirements:
- Must have the ability and skill to perform the detailed job requirements noted above competently, safely and proficiently.
- A self-starter, motivated person who possesses good interpersonal skills capable of effectively interacting with all departments and client personnel.
- A team player with the ability to seek direction or act independently as the situation demands.
- Must be a team player with integrity and concern for the quality of Company products, services and staff members.
- Experience with Empower, Labware LIMS, or Atlas 8.2 is a plus.